In my business as a communications and outreach person, software such as Simplify Caring is labelled as SAAS (Software As A Service) and Project Management software. And it is that. When you look up Project Management you find all the promos that sound like this:
Boost your team’s productivity and collaboration with “- – – “.
Streamline your project management and stay on top of tasks effortlessly.
Discover features, pricing, and get a free demo today!
And no. That’s not the game we’re in as caregivers, is it. How about a benefits list that sounds more like:
- Your email program and phone texting was never designed to be a to-do prompter, document sharer, document storer, your directory of specialists, contacts finder…
- Also, can we just say NO to email attachments?
- Can we easily connect with those who share this caring teamwork with us?
- Can everything be organized into Folders called ‘medical’, ‘financial’, ‘legal’… so everything is super findable?
- How about one, low price per month whether you have 2 or 8 people connected on your team account?
Simplify Caring is for unplanned and unlikely teams.
You didn’t sign up for caregiving, yet here you are. Maybe Simplify Caring can help you be organized and focus on why and what and who your team is there for.
*Development of Simplify Caring is going well. More updates are coming soon!
#parentcare #simplifycaring #tinyoffice #onlineoffice #beorganized #getorganized #careteam #careteams #sandwichgeneration #sharingcaring #seniorcare #caregiversupport #eldercare #dementiacare #ltc #assistedlivingfacilities #momcarer #caregiver #familycarer #organizer #saas #projectmanager