Is your story kind of like this too?
My siblings and I live far apart and yet we team up successfully for our parents’ care. We started with an online wiki to organize ourselves, updating and customizing as required.
- Calendar / Scheduler
- A place for lists, notes, stories…
- Documents, photos storage
- Shareable with your chosen care team
- Library of Curated Info-Links
- A Directory of your contacts
Is This For You?
- Where is your info stored now?
- Is it secure and find-able by your co-carers, even when you’re away?
- Do they know when the next specialist appointment is?
- Is your group of carers staying updated?