Like many of you, we as adult children suddenly became caregivers. So why would we want or need a little online office now?
- You, like us are learning fast, because there is no option.
- We need to feel organized and on top of things. At least some of the time.
- Because our patient’s condition is out of control, or feels that way most of the time now.
- Because the medical health system is overwhelming!
- Because we as suddenly-caregivers feel compelled, obligated. We feel a duty to be involved.
- Because we FEEL completely inadequate and unprepared for the task.
- Because we ARE completely inadequate and unprepared for the task.
- Because working, planning, caring together, sharing this simplifycaring space and being organized gives us some sense of team. We feel less alone and less overwhelmed.